Skype
grafiizzz

All 59 art Reviews

Haru Okumura from Persona 5 Haru Okumura from Persona 5

Very nice drawing, your drawings have a very Sinner style to it, I am guessing you're a fan of him?

spookiarts responds:

Thank you! Sinner is great! but I hope I'm not straight up copying him. I've always drawn towards a western/Disney style with cel-shading.

Gun Maiden- Timesplitters 2 Gun Maiden- Timesplitters 2

Nice man, you really captured her look here, good job :)

pretty smile beppler pretty smile beppler

This isn't bad, could use some more cleaning up, her waist looks kinda wierd, the shading is great on the skin, the hair however looks unfinished, in some areas the hair looks amazing while in others its not that good, I hope you dont think Im just talking shit on your drawing, its actually great, much better than my drawings in the shading and coloring department anyway, if you got the minor flaws taken care of this would be a 5. keep posting your drawings and you probably will get scouted soon :)

Roughsketch3s responds:

thanks for the feedback,man! i actually admit that the draw is not good enough but this is an old drawing that i just posted here, but now, i'm kind make an improvement in arts but thanks for the feedback anyway :D :D (sorry for the bad english)

Asslam Asslam

Great piece, I love it, but are you not at all worried about getting killed by some radical muslims over this?

Business Card Design Business Card Design

Sweet dude! Great detail on the gun, this would be an awesome business card to have :)

Swamps Swamps

This is really good, always love to see a good pixel art piece :D

CarteBlanche responds:

thanks man

Harley and Deadpool crazy love Harley and Deadpool crazy love

This is simply one of the best drawings I have ever seen anywhere, you really are good at drawing, really worth 5 stars. p.s. nesitikejau sutikti lietuvi per newgrounds, always nice to meet fellow lithuanian brothers :D

Giedrius responds:

Aciu labai :) Yra cia musu ne vienas

That's Hot! That's Hot!

This is the very reason people cant post in the art portal unless they are scouted.

14jammar responds:

It's new age art, who needs skill and talent anymore?

Pale Girl Pale Girl

I like it, the shading on the skin is great but on the hair the bluriness of the white area makes her hair kind of plastic, I think that couldve been done a little better, I also like the nice purple line around her, makes it look very clean, nice job dude :)

kuja-hin responds:

thanks for the feedback. I still gotta learn a lot from this digital art stuff.

Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion) Asuka (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Amazing, love the colors, love her face, love the pose, just beautiful :)

Vitor-M responds:

Thank you so much! Glad you like it ;)