Skype
grafiizzz

So Many Fwends So Many Fwends

Love the animation, especially the song, I dont know why ut it reminds me of Radiohead - Creep, great job on this :)

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

Man I love the backgrounds you have in this, they are very clean, also the animation is funny, great job on this, I dont know if its just me though but the voices seem a little quiet compared to everything else but they arent that quiet to the point where I cant understand anything so its not a huge deal, definetaly worth 5 stars, mustve taken you months to make this :D

WooleyWorld responds:

Yeah. Three months.
It was fun to make, though. Thank you.

Sleepycast Animated - Zach's Illness Sleepycast Animated - Zach's Illness

Man these people saying your animation is shit probably don't realise how hard animation is and how much effort goes into making animation, this animation isn't terrible, its funny and the colors are nice, in some parts the animation is pretty rough but overall its pretty good, keep up the good work and keep practicing :)

Blounty responds:

Don't worry about it too much, I made this in only a few days! And have been working on improving my art and animation since then, Thanks for the kind words though.

Departure (of a King) Departure (of a King)

Very well made, I really enjoyed it, only real problem with it to me was that it sounded a bit too repetitive with the same notes playing over and over again, but overall you did a good job, this music would fit into an rpg game nicely, good job :)

BrCz responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback mate!
Cheers.

Haru Okumura from Persona 5 Haru Okumura from Persona 5

Very nice drawing, your drawings have a very Sinner style to it, I am guessing you're a fan of him?

spookiarts responds:

Thank you! Sinner is great! but I hope I'm not straight up copying him. I've always drawn towards a western/Disney style with cel-shading.

Gun Maiden- Timesplitters 2 Gun Maiden- Timesplitters 2

Nice man, you really captured her look here, good job :)

pretty smile beppler pretty smile beppler

This isn't bad, could use some more cleaning up, her waist looks kinda wierd, the shading is great on the skin, the hair however looks unfinished, in some areas the hair looks amazing while in others its not that good, I hope you dont think Im just talking shit on your drawing, its actually great, much better than my drawings in the shading and coloring department anyway, if you got the minor flaws taken care of this would be a 5. keep posting your drawings and you probably will get scouted soon :)

Roughsketch3s responds:

thanks for the feedback,man! i actually admit that the draw is not good enough but this is an old drawing that i just posted here, but now, i'm kind make an improvement in arts but thanks for the feedback anyway :D :D (sorry for the bad english)